OUR SOLUTIONS PROCESS
We have developed powerful Impact Acceleration and Business Transformation Processes
First 100 days
What: The Initial Phase where we provide the full picture of the stakes, of the stakeholders, propose a pathway for Change, and crack a Purpose if needed.
Work: Impact Labs 80% / Client 20% (Interviews + few workshops + 3 monthly committees)
- Discovery: understanding Systemic Challenges, Industry, Competition & Technology Trends
- Impact Measurement: Company Impact Assessment
- Purpose Design: if needed, we can help craft the sense of Purpose that will rally all stakeholders of the Company around one inspiring Vision & Mission
- Strategy: defining an Impact or Sustainability Strategy with Roadmap
Product & Services Innovation Phase
typically another 3 months
What: Touching the hearth of the Business and the Value Chain
Work: Impact Labs & Partners 50% / Client 50% (workshops, monthly committees)
- Eco-Design: putting together the right Specialists to rethink the
- ProductsTechnology Sourcing: Digital Technologies scouting & selection to match the objectives
- Eco-Systemic Innovation: looking at the Value Chain stakeholders and opportunities to source & produce better
Business Transformation Phase
typically another 6 months
What: We then support the implementation of the plan, A to Z
Work: Impact Labs 20% / Client 80% (projects, monthly committees)
- Transformation Steering Committee: coaching the Management Team to drive the Change
- Pilots Implementation: supporting Teams with proper implementation using Agile methodology
- Impact Measurement Automation: implementing the right system to Measure & Report as efficiently as possible. Potential intervention of Specialized Integration Partner if needed
- Teams set-up & Upskilling: Experts upskilling for autonomy, and Company wide Training if required to adhere to the Purpose
- Eco-System Stakeholders Engagement: engaging with key Stakeholders (Suppliers & Clients) to fully integrate them in the journey
Certification: we support Company’s Certification as a B-Corp, ideally an Outstanding one. Other Certifications possible (SBTi, CDP, etc….)
- Impact Reporting: we help set-up the first Holistic Impact Report, and off we go.
After this process, you will be in full capacity to drive the Transformation until completion.
What our clients say
We are fortunate to work with the Pioneers & Leaders of the Impact Economy.We build long lasting relationships to support implementation of Plan until Transformation is completed. And beyond.
LEADER IN DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS
“Impact Labs has helped us to define a clear internal Sustainability Strategy and then define a brand new Client Offering that will help us drive positive Impact within our Clients portfolio, with C-Level Sustainable Transformation Intelligence”
LEADER IN CARBON INSETTING WITHIN SUPPLY CHAIN
“Impact Labs has helped us to define our 4x growth strategy, defining all the required Digital Capabilities to build a data driven organization using cutting edge Digital Technologies to increase its productivity and better serve our Clients”
GLOBAL LEADER IN COSMETICS
“We were happy to be one of the very first client of Impact Labs to better understand how technology could serve the Group’s Sustainability Strategy, especially to address our Scope 3 emissions and take our Suppliers & Clients with us on the journey”
LEADER IN DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS
“Impact Labs has allowed us to connect the dots between our multiple initiatives, better understand the opportunities, make priorities, identify gaps, and put it all together into an actionable playbook that 100% fits our DNA & Values, doing good as a Company, and using AI to drive Impact at Scale for our clients.”
LEADER IN PREMIUM REAL ESTATE
“Vincent & Marine have helped to test our intentions, better define our Purpose, and implement all the Digital tools & training required to make our architects & engineers become Eco-designers, but also to move our Industry forward”
PIONEER IN SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
“Deep Retreats has been the pilot project to test & embody the full vision of Impact Labs, and to understand the full pathway to Sustainability & Impact, from Purpose Design to the engineering of the Business Model, with careful thinking of the role of Technology”
This article aims to provide insights into the evolving sustainability market, explaining the main challenges and opportunities. It will enable you to assess your sustainability maturity level and think about where you’d like to be.
Here we explore the sustainability of e-commerce and its impact on product distribution, comparing the GHG emissions associated with e-commerce and physical retail stores and providing insights on how to make informed decisions as a consumer. The article also discusses the importance of omnichannel in reducing direct distribution emissions and highlights how e-commerce can be an enabler for sustainability use cases.
What are the parallels between the Digital Transformation that deeply impacted all business sectors, and the Sustainability Transformation that is on its course? Can these 2 transformations boost sustainability and create value?
At Impact Labs, nature is the center of our actions. We aim to enact sustainable business transformation with measured significant positive impact, reshaping businesses to ultimately achieve a business model that contributes to nature regeneration. This next frontier is called nature positive business, which will be explained in this blog post.
Technology for Sustainability is a key lever for the Business Transformation towards a regenerative economy. Impact Labs 4 Earth highlights the opportunity to transition to a Regenerative Economy, and join a new Renaissance, where businesses are Nature Positive and lead an era of digitally enabled sustainability.
In today’s world, we are facing complex systems that require systemic approaches for transformation. In this post, we discuss The Theory U of systems change, a methodology to achieve a Regenerative & Eco-System Centric Operating System created by Otto Scharmer.
Ekimetrics, a “Data science for a sustainable business performance” company, has recently become an “Entreprise à Mission”, a Benefit Corporation under US law, making them a sustainable leader in the tech industry. This achievement was a result of a two-year transformation process with the support of Impact Labs.