ImpactLabs.earth is a small sustainability consultancy based in Lisbon. We support impact companies to continue to grow, we help SMEs manage their transition and we leverage digital solutions to accelerate the sustainable transformation of large corporations.
What makes us unique: we are blending the talents of environmental engineers, data, and digital experts with business transformers to leverage the untapped capabilities of data and digital technologies to create an impact.
Our mission: “We engineer Business for Nature Positive Impact @Scale”.
- Analyze clients’ data to extract insights on how to reduce their negative impact
- Create simple dashboards to present results to clients
- Support the implementation of carbon or sustainability management software with clients
- Help to create sustainability models to quantify clients’ impact on planetary boundaries (especially climate, biodiversity, and water)
- Help implement data science projects to model the climate impact of reforestation and agroforestry
- Help to assess clients’ sustainability data maturity and quality
- Help to scan and analyze the best technology solutions for sustainability management
- Design pipelines to collect and clean sustainability data
Skills and Experience
- You have a MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have been coding in Python and are comfortable with the most common packages (pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib…)
- You have expertise and real-world experience in data science (remote sensing, computer vision, time series forecasting…)
- You have strong experience with at least one data analytics platform (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker…). Experience in data analysis projects with Python (Streamlit, Dash…) is a plus.
- You have some knowledge of Data Engineering (ETL, creating pipelines…)
- Fluent in written & spoken English (mandatory)
- French and Portuguese are nice to have
- You have a passion for Impact & Sustainability
- You believe technologies & data have the power to positively change the world
- You are passionate to engineer tech solutions to solve complex problems, especially if those solutions can solve social and environmental problems
- You always seek the latest Technologies and Methods to deliver outstanding solutions that last a full technology cycle
- You are a team player eager to learn with a young and motivated team of sustainability professionals
- You are a Thinker & Doer with autonomy, able to work on a hybrid regime
- Written and oral Presentation skills